Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scarves...

We all have them. It might be shoes for someone and purses for another. They help define our sense of style and our friends come to know our intense love for them. For me, scarves happen to be a favorite. I love to enhance the look of any outfit with a colorful and bold scarf. Living in Minnesota, they also have the added bonus of keeping me warm.
I had thought that the season for scarves was coming to a close- but think again. We are currently "snowed in" as a family and enjoying every moment of it. Don't confuse me; I am not delighted by the snow but I am enthused about hot chocolate, a game of monopoly, and lots of sweet snuggles with my beloved son. I guess it's not quite time to put away my scarf collection.



Happy "spring" everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love scarves too- they are a great addition to a plain outfit- can really dress it up or totally change the look of it just by changing the scarf! Some of the larger scarves can also be used as shawls/coverups for a night out in the summer time as well. I tend to wear them year-round, and only put away the 'wintry' ones.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki,
    You're so write- there are so versitile! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete