Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Walk With Me...

I’ve been twiddling my thumbs about starting a blog for a few months now. My biggest arguments against it were the time factor, (is there ever enough of it?), and the fact that I often question if I would have anything worth reading to contribute to the already saturated blog world….
BUT alas, I have decided to give this a shot. I’ve accepted that the only followers I may ever acquire either raised me (hey mom!) or are married to me (hello honey!).
Now that I’ve moved past that dilemma, I sincerely hope this process enhances my experience as a human and photographer and more importantly, showcases some of my amazing clients! If, along the way, these words happen to inspire or interest others- that will be an unexpected bonus!

Thank you for walking with me in this experience of life… let’s live it up!

2 comments:

  1. Kate, I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,

    Thank you so much! Thank you for taking the time to follow my blog! I hope our paths cross again!

    ReplyDelete