Friday, November 11, 2011

Maple Grove Family Session: Shannon, Robert & Kevin

Kevin was everything you'd expect a newborn to be: unpredictable and adorable. He wanted to be held, loved his nuk and couldn't have been any cuter. What a joy it was to photograph him in his first weeks of life! Our session last month was breezy but beautiful and so fun. I had the honor of photographing Shannon & Robert this summer for their Maternity sesssion. You can view a few of those images here. We decided to stick with the same location this fall and the results of their little guy were great! Here are a few favorites:


Families like this are the reason why I do what I do and why I love it. To watch them go from a couple to a sweet family is just beautiful!








Thank you Shannon, Robert and sweet baby Kevin for allowing me in to your lives and giving me the honor of photographing these significant moments in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment