Monday, November 7, 2011

McGregor Engagement Session: Lacey & Joshua

They traveled all the way from McGregor, Minnesota. Josh put the metal to the petal and they made it in less than two hours. They wanted a backdrop that would reflect who they are and so I made sure they had rustic barns, fields, fall colors and beautiful trees surrounding them. I learned very quickly that this couple is a match made in heaven. They compliment one another perfectly and just adore eachother.... it was such a blast photographing their love!

Because they are also having an October wedding, I was so excited to incorperate a pumpkin for their session. Those images ended up being some of my FAVORITES!

Here are highlights....







LOVE this one...so sweet!

I couldn't resist putting together an Artistic Piece with their pumpkin pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment