Saturday, November 12, 2011

Otsego Family Session: The Salchert Family!

Jessie was always someone I respected. We went to high school together and I always observed someone who was incredibly smart, respectful, driven, outgoing and kind. Although it had been years since seeing one another, when she contacted me to book a session, I was just thrilled.
Last month we met at Otsego Park for a fun-filled family session! This being their first professional photography experience as a family of five, they were so excited to capture ANYTHING of their on-the-go children.

It's fun to see Jessie- nearly 10 years later- and know that I observed all those same qualities and then some! What an excellent mama she is to these beautiful children!

Here are some favorites:










Thank you, Salcherts, for allowing me in to your lives so that I can help you cherish these moments through photography....

No comments:

Post a Comment