Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Maple Grove Maternity Session: Shannon & Robert

She can run like the wind.

I've know Shannon since high school track. While I polevaulted, she led our team to success through determination, an incredible commitment and raw talent. Running is a huge part of who she is. She loves it and is great at it- even at 7 months pregnant! I was just thrilled when she contacted me a few months ago to schedule her maternity session. There is so much excitement in this season of life- and it is always an honor to document this amazing time through the art of photography. We met half way between their home in Eagan and my Zimmerman location on a beautiful summer evening to capture images hightlighting this soon to be little addition to the family! Here are a few of my favorites...







we had to get a few :)...


I can't wait to meet their little one at their newborn session in a couple months! Babies are the best! :) I am sure he or she will be born with running shoes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment