Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Princeton Grads: Bailen &Luke

In June, I had the opportunity to photograph Bailen & Luke together. It was something I rarely do- but enjoyed immensely! These two are the best of friends and have been for many years. I think they put one another at ease during the session and made everyone laugh the whole time... i love what I do for a living!
Often times you hear such negative things said about teenagers- especially teenage guys. These two set the record straight by being incredibly kind, and often offered to help carry my equipment as we moved to various locations. I so enjoyed working with them and feel it was an honor to have documented this milestone in their life.

Here are a few highlights from their session.


Here is Bailen- one in a million! Love working with the Holm family!






And now a few from Luke's portion. He really warmed up and turned out to be truly photogenic!






And we will end with this one- capturing a lasting friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment