Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Forced Break...

I know, I have been MIA for the last week! It seems the workaholic, perfectionistic, type-A person in me doesn't take a break unless it is forced upon me. This last week was just that.

I ended up getting a pretty serious back injury. After many Doctor visits, an MRI, Chiropractic, Massage, other therepies, meds and much-needed rest, I seem to be on the mend. Now, if only i could learn to slow down before it comes to this point, I would be golden. :)

I've been reminded of lives simple pleasures a lot this week and learned not to take ANYTHING for granted. I wasn't able to pick up my sweet baby for the last week and it has been so difficult. It is the little things and the moments with those you love that really do make this life beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment