Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our Trip to Wisconsin...

My husband, son and I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the last week with family. We started out in Door County with my family and truly enjoyed ourselves. We went swimming, went for walks, shopped in the adorable stores, had great quality time with family and even took a nap or two! Then we traveled to Jeremy's parents house for the annual "wenzel weekend"! Again, we had such an incredible time swimming, walking, playing games, eating too much food and laughing a lot.
Sadly, my son became quite sick and we headed home a few days early. Thankfully, he is on the mend now. And I am faced with an incredible amount of work. Staring me in the face- beckoning me to start. Yet, I have so enjoyed a few days of not working- of quality time with people I so love. And I am reminded of how short life is, and how important it is to slow down, and thank God for life's sweet blessings.
Here are all of the photos from the week- pathetic I know. I think I needed a little break from picture-taking. :)
in Door County...

Fun with Daddy!

My little swimmer...

My growing boy... 11 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment