Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sports Pictures

It's spring. Well, you sure wouldn't know that looking out your window. But it is the season of getting outside and enjoying that Minnesota (frigid) air. For me, it also happens to be the season of sports photography. I do take sports pictures nearly year-round but April seems to be a month full of them. I'm enjoying them more each time. I love that I get to see the same student-athletes as they grow, season-to-season, year-to-year. Photographing 45 middle school boys always leaves me laughing but exhausted. High school girls tend to need a good 2-3 minutes to fix their hair. Never a dull moment. I love it!
Here are a couple examples from a few of the many teams I have had the privilege of photographing. These are memories you don't want to forget!



No comments:

Post a Comment