Thursday, April 14, 2011

Milestones

I love that I get to be there for the moments that make life incredible. Weddings, graduations, birthdays and other milestones are the times in life we want to live fully and never forget. We want to soak in the strong emotions of joy, accomplishment, and knowing that we are loved by the many who have joined us on these occasions and all the days in between.

Over the past few weeks, I have been designing and printing many Graduation Announcements (AKA Grad Cards) for the Class of 2011. I photographed most of them in 2010, when graduation seemed so far away. And now, just weeks away from embarking on a new adventure, I feel such a sense of excitement for who they are becoming. Some of them want to be Doctors, Mechanics, Teachers and even a Photographer. It is so fun for me to watch them grow and then say goodbye as they move forward.






No comments:

Post a Comment