Monday, April 25, 2011

The First Look: Part 2

As a continuation of my series about the “First Look”, I asked one of my 2010 brides, Kelly, to share a few thoughts on the her experience.

“I highly recommend having a "first look" session to all wedding couples! I know that many people may hesitate because they want to abide by the tradition that the groom not see the bride until she walks down the aisle. Looking back, I wouldn't change the way we did things! There is something so special about this intimate session. Your wedding day will go by so fast and it is important to remember what the day is all about - your love and commitment to your future spouse. Having this session gives the two of you a break from all of the other distractions that go along with a wedding to focus on each other. I loved having this session before the wedding to spend alone time with my now husband. The images that Kate captures during this session are absolutely amazing. It is such a personal and intimate time, I will always remember the exact look on my husband’s face when he first saw me on my wedding day because there was no other distractions AND because Kate and her husband captured it from every angle! My favorite pictures from my wedding day all come from this session and truly show our special love and affection for each other. I cannot emphasize enough how much I recommend this session on your special day!!”



I think the experience Kelly shares says it all, the first look and session that follows is all about your love and commitment as husband and wife and being able to capture it in an intimate and beautiful way!

No comments:

Post a Comment