Saturday, April 2, 2011

All There

Wherever you are, be all there!




What a simplistic yet, profound truth. What an incredible challenge. I am constantly finding myself “elsewhere.” When I am working on business, I am thinking of my family- when I am caring for my family, I am planning for my business. It is so difficult to be 100% in the moment- neither in the past, nor the future, but in the present. However you look at it, life is enjoyed more thoroughly when we truly soak up the gift of today.

My morning consists of a lot of laundry, and other work that could be considered tedious or dull. Still, I am trying to find the mundane a reward in and of itself. To understand further that EVERYTHING I do is to be an offering to God. To have a sense of deep gratitude when I think of the tasks I can accomplish- the ability to use my body and mind to this capacity. I take so much for granted. But even the commonplace tasks of my “to-do” list are beautiful opportunities to worship and to practice the art of being all there.

Enjoy your day! Live the Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment