Monday, October 14, 2013

Princeton Family Photographer: The Whitcomb's



        It was so fun to meet this sweet family and photograph them on a beautiful night in early September.  The light was gorgeous and soft- creating such a gorgeous backdrop for a session full of smiles, laughter and bright eyes.  What beautiful eyes these two little ones have!  Eyes full of joy and hearts full of love.  

     Perhaps the best moment, however, came after I put my camera down.  At the very end, little Claire asked me for a hug.  In fact, she didn't want to leave without one.  This made my day and made me smile from ear to ear- what beautiful souls children have! After just one hour, I fell in love with the Whitcomb family!  Here is a glimpse at our session last month:



No comments:

Post a Comment