Monday, October 7, 2013

A Gorgeous & Gleeful Grand View Wedding l Teresa & Brandon


   There are few places as beautiful as Grand View for a wedding ceremony.  It was the perfect backdrop for one of my favorite couples ever.  Rarely do people possess the perfect combination of beauty, kindness, and brains.  Teresa and Brandon are among the select few that do.  Their love also happens to be adorable and fun.  You can imagine, then, how excited I was as we drove through Nisswa, Minnesota on September 21st.  While it rained the entire drive up north, the sun shown gloriously as we pulled up.  The tall pines seemed to be pointing to the bright blue sky and the fall weather only added to the idyllic day.  

    Every couple hopes for their wedding day to go perfectly, for all the details to fall into place and to soak up each and every beautiful moment.  Without a doubt, these two were able to do just that and more!  Their Chic and classy vintage style sent me over the moon and I had to stop myself from saying "wow" a thousand times as we navigated through the amazing resort that is Grand View Lodge.  But nothing prepared me for the way these two fit together.  They are certainly meant to be and together, they are complete.  Here is a little look into their perfect day:

I loved each vintage detail that Teresa selected.  They were timeless and gorgeous! 
With images like this, it isn't hard to see why I literally had to stop myself from taking pictures of these two literally ALL day. I didn't want it to end! 
One of my favorite Wedding Party shots ever... of one of the BEST wedding parties ever!
This is the face of a happy, content man. 

I wish you a lifetime of joy, Teresa & Brandon!  

Show these two some love!  If they receive 20 comments below, they will get a free 8x10 print of their choice! 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, once again, Kate! God has given you such a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful day for a wonderful couple. The photographs capture the blessing that is Teresa & Brandon. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These are absolutely gorgeous pictures! I for sure know that this is probably the most beautiful couple ever! Congrats again Teresa and Brandon on such an amazing wedding!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I have to add that I think picture 45 is probably one of my favorites!!! Great job Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments!! Kate, I can't say it enough- We are so happy with all these images, we will cherish these photos forever. Thank you SO SO much!

    -Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these photos - we are so happy to have witnessed your beautiful day Teresa and Brandon. Our favorite part was Mark's speech at the reception and it is cool that there are such wonderful photos for you to remember all those lovely moments and details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate did an amazing job capturing this lovely couple on their special day. It's so hard to choose a favorite photo - they are all beautiful shots! Thanks for posting, I can't wait to see the rest!
    Lorenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely stunning! I have to say my favorites are the pics of Brandon and Teresa on the dock. Gorgeous! - Erin

    ReplyDelete