Friday, October 11, 2013

A Braun Family Baseball Session!



     Sometimes, I need to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. When I get to photograph a beautiful family, an adorable little boy on a gorgeous late summer evening with perfect lighting, I can hardly stand it!  Throw in a family who wants to do a super fun, baseball-themed session and I am just plain giddy with excitement.  

     This is the fourth session I have had the honor of photographing for this sweet family in about two and a half years- and I love them more each and every time I see them!  Their family dynamic is one of such sweet love.  They adore their sweet Kevin and who can blame them!  With another (what is sure to be cute) boy due in just a couple months, we ventured throughout downtown Anoka and then headed to the baseball field to document this family in their glory.  Little Kevin's baseball themed room is going to have a few more portraits to fill its walls!  Here is peek at our time together last month:




No comments:

Post a Comment