Monday, August 19, 2013

Moment Mondays: Summer's End





Am I really sitting in my office on August 19th?  It seems like it truly should be the beginning of July! This summer has been a whirlwind and has included the following for our family:

A few grad parties
3 funerals
4 trips to visit family (3 of which were out of state)
6 weddings
20+ sessions
one big birthday party
2 zoo trips
1 trip the ER
1 visit to the children's museum
1 visit to Sea Life
3 dates
dozens of walks and trips to the park
family picnics
and so much more....

Pretty crazy considering this was just in 9 weeks time!  And yet, through all the chaos, through the good and the not-so-great, we have had a wonderful summer full of so many firsts for both our boys and so much family time!  Although it wasn't as restful as we had hoped, it was about building beautiful memories and soaking up life- even when it seems to be moving a million miles a minute! :)

I was able to to get away from work for a few moments last week and capture a few images of my boys as they both his milestones.  Isaiah turned 3 this month and Noah is 8 months!


It's funny, when I thought of starting "Moment Mondays" a few months ago- I didn't realize every single one of them would be about my boys... but that's just it, my FAVORITE moments in life always include them (and my wonderful husband)...

No comments:

Post a Comment