Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Class of 2014: Ethan




 It's not everyday you get to photograph one of your little brother's best friends, or a senior who you babysat for as a toddler.  And although I am dating myself a bit and feeling slightly old, I couldn't have loved this session more.  Ethan is tall, athletic, and incredibly fun and happy.

We met at Minnehaha Falls on a hot summer day last month to photograph Ethan among the gorgeous greenery and architecture that Minneapolis has to offer.  I loved that we were able to capture him and his talents- including music and sports.  There is something about watching someone grow up- they have a special place in your heart and Ethan his family exemplify this truth.  I couldn't help but remember the Ethan I played tag with, laughed with and read to, 15 years ago.

Ok! Enough with the sentimental talk- here is a look at a few highlights from Ethan's session:





No comments:

Post a Comment