Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Summer's Eve Newborn Session: Kaden


When Tonya contacted me months ago and shared that she was expecting, I was thrilled!  I had the honor of photographing their wedding in 2010 and LOVED them from the start.  Tonya and Chris are kind, totally in love and so easy to be around.  These past three years have only made these things all the more true!

This past weekend, I had the joy of meeting and photographing their sweet little Kaden! At just under seven pounds and two weeks old, he was one of the most alert babies I have ever photographed!  I couldn't believe it as his eyes followed me where ever I moved!  He was born to be photographed- and with a face like this, who wouldn't want to take a million pictures of him?  Here is a look into our session:


2 comments: