Sunday, August 25, 2013

Class of 2014: Tristen


Within a few moments of meeting Tristen and his mom the day of his session, I knew I loved them.  We laughed, and lost track of time as we navigated the forests and fields of Zimmerman.  In our technology-driven world, where many teenagers are largely not interested in conversing outside of their phone and computer, Tristen was a breath of fresh air!  He was easy-going, happy and always smiling.  It was so fun to capture this athlete and get to know this family during his session! 

Here is a little look at a few of his portraits:



2 comments:

  1. Tristen is my nephew's son and I got to spend some time with him at my son's wedding this past weekend. You are truly right....Tristen is a breath of fresh air and you captured that in these pictures. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Gloria! What kind words! He was so fun to meet, get to know and photograph!

    ReplyDelete