Friday, August 16, 2013

A Country Chic Crown Room Wedding: Kristen & Jerry



July 27th is a day I will not soon forget.  It was spent hoping and wishing the rain away.  For a majority of the day, it rained-alternating between pouring and sprinkling.  And yet, each and every time we absolutely needed it to stop, the clouds would part just ever so much and the sun would shine!  It was amazing and wonderful!

I ADORED this wedding.  Partly because I just love Kristen and Jerry as a couple and as individuals and partly because their details, colors, and overall country chic wedding was GORGEOUS!  Yes, I have to use all caps to emphasize just how beautiful this day was!  Kristen planned things perfectly and Jerry had a hand in many of the finished details from their day- showcasing her creativity and his craftsmanship!   This blending of their skills is the ideal illustration of how these two work together seamlessly.  She GLOWS when she is near Jerry and he literally cannot take his eyes off of her.  During Bride and Groom portraits the day of their wedding, I was so touched as I witnessed (and photographed) one of the sweetest first looks to date!  Their love could be seen and felt!

The Crown Room in Rogers was the perfect setting for their reception.  This was my third wedding in a row at this location and they have shown me their incredible ability to transform their decor, menu, cake and the room itself to create the best venue for any wedding theme!

If I could summarize this wedding in a few words in would include: Country Chic. Sweet Love. Amazing Details. Beautiful Couple. Full-of-Life Wedding Party. And THE Best Father-Daughter Dance EVER.

So...here is a look at a few of the images from their day- telling the story of a great and beautiful love:






Show Kristen & Jerry some love- if they get 20 comments below, they will receive a free 8x10 print!



3 comments:

  1. Kate, These pictures are amazing! Not even knowing this couple you have captured their apparent love for each other for others to see and for them to enjoy for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my comment counts:) we LOVE the photos and can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it can count! :)
    I am so happy you love the blog preview, Kristen!

    Thank you, Irene, for such kind words!

    ReplyDelete