Friday, March 8, 2013

Rustic Romance: Jill & Paul


Together, Jill and Paul have made me LOVE winter engagement sessions!  I always liked them- there is a peaceful beauty that comes with them.  But these two made cold weather cute, romantic and joyful!  

Their engagement shoot was the first time I had a chance to meet this adorable couple in person.  They had booked me over the phone, (I actually called Jill back just a couple hours after my son's birth in December!), and so it was so wonderful to find a beautiful couple who seem to fit seamlessly together.  

She is full of radiant smiles and adorable style.  He is calm, cool and collected.  
I was especially thankful for Paul's calmness during the later part of our session.  As we navigated the rustic farm setting I had selected, a dozen large turkeys and pheasants flew out of the barn we were walking past.  Jill and I had a few screams while Paul stood- calm and cool. 

These two were able to pull off everything from classic to creative and candid images.  Below are a few of my favorites from our time together.

I just love this couple and am beyond exited for their November 2013 wedding!   




No comments:

Post a Comment