Thursday, March 21, 2013

Owatonna Family Photographer: The Leer's

I love what I do. I say this all the time but it is so true.  The Leer family is one of my favorite families to photograph.  They are relaxed, beautiful and fun- what's not to love!?  

For the past year and half, I have had the honor of photographing this wonderful family three times.  I captured Brooks' newborn portraits and then this summer we had a blast photographing his one year pictures.  Last week, I was given the chance to photograph them as they are about to welcome their second child into the world.  

The snow, woods and flurries made for a serene background.  Little Brooks' made sure to keep all of us on our toes and had us laughing the while time.  The following are a few of my favorites from our time together:




Had to share this one; I spot a toddler - do you? :)
 

I have to end with this one- pure joy!

I can't wait to meet (and photograph) your second sweet one in a few weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment