Friday, March 22, 2013

Featured Fridays: March Edition!

Happy Spring!?  It's hard to believe that spring is officially hear when we are buried in snow and still decked in all our winter gear.  I am sure I echo all other Minnesotans when I say, I am ready for warmer weather!

The past couple weeks have been full of fun features.  These are such an honor for me personally ad professionally and I love having my incredible clients highlighted!

Early this month, a favorite site about all things lovely, Lovebird Productions, showcased Kelsey and Sam's Vintage Session:




Katie and Cody's Garden Wedding was featured AGAIN-this time on Evoking You- a national website dedicated to fashion, photography and more.


And Danielle and Brian's Engagement Session and love story was highlighted on A Love Thing


No comments:

Post a Comment