Thursday, July 26, 2012

Princeton Family Session: The Johnson's


I pulled up to this beautiful farm- complete with a rustic barn, vintage truck and many other beautiful areas to work with- it was photographer paradise.  But as soon as I stepped out of the car, the humidity and heat hit like a one-two punch.  I brushed it off and didn't think much of it.  Just moments later, we began our session and I was ready to photograph this beautiful family and get images that they could treasure for a lifetime.  Only, there was one minor issue-  it was so humid my camera wouldn't cooperate.  

This was a first in my years of business.  For an instant, I panicked, but after 20 minutes, the camera acclimated to the weather and was good to go.  Thankfully, I had a gracious and wonderful family in front of me who were patient and reassuring throughout the delay.  Once we got going, the session was fabulous.  With beautiful smiles, lots of laughter and a little bit of sweating, we achieved images that capture this family in all their glory.  

Here are a few favorites from our time together last month: 



No comments:

Post a Comment