Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Class of 2013: Molly


I had photographed her before.  After photographing the PHS sports teams for three or four years, I was getting to know many faces.  Still, Molly's was more memorable than most.  She is a natural beauty- but even more so, she is as sweet and kind as can be.

This past season, while I was photographing her on the diving board, I blurted it out.  I asked if she wanted to be one of my 'senior reps' at PHS for the Class of 2013.  I had never done this before- randomly and suddenly approached a Junior for this opportunity. But I knew without a doubt that Molly would be a GEM to photograph.  What I didn't know is that she would also be ready and willing to try anything out of the box-including jumping right into the Mississippi River for some creative, unique and fun images to showcase her love for swimming.

Here are some highlights from our time together last month!





No comments:

Post a Comment