Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Class of 2013: Alex



I love my job. I love it when I get to see children grow up and photograph milestones, I love it when I document a couples beginning with engagement and wedding pictures, only to see and photograph them again a year or two later with the new edition of a baby to their family. It makes my job meaningful, purposeful, special and fun.

 Alex and his family are just that. They are special to me. I photographed their BEAUTIFUL family just days before having my son Isaiah. Not even two years ago, you would think it was 5 or more as Alex went from a boy to a young man during this time.

When I pulled up and saw him standing near his beloved truck, I couldn't help but smile. As a mom, I now picture my son in 16 years- and given that Alex is blonde-haired and blue-eyed, just like my toddler, I realized yet again what an honor it is to do what I do. Alex is kind, easy-going, an athlete and fun to be around. I so enjoyed photographing him and our previous session seemed to make him feel at ease instantly. This family will always be near to my heart- always.

 Now, for a few highlights from his session- Alex proved he is incredibly photogenic!




No comments:

Post a Comment