Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Class of 2013: Helen



I loved getting to know Helen during her session last month!  I had photographed her older sister, Maria, two years ago and just feel so honored when I get the opportunity to continue photographing a family through the years!  Maria joined Helen and I as we traveled throughout my favorite Zimmerman locations to get the best portraits.  As any good sister, she provided Helen with both sweet encouragement and sisterly opinions.

This fun session got even more interesting during our trip to the beach.  There was an event going on with a bunch of campers in the area and lets just say there was a lot of screaming, face and body paint and throwing of large and heavy bags of flour...yes, flour.  At one point, I was decked in the back by a 17 year old camper with bad aim and a solid arm.  Still, Helen took all of this in stride and was a joy to photograph!  Here are a few highlights from our session:



No comments:

Post a Comment