Monday, July 30, 2012

Class of 2013: Cassie


           Cassie is an all-star athlete.  She placed 2nd in State for the 300M hurdles.  She is an excellent volleyball and basketball player.  I didn't hear any of this from Cassie- she is much to humble to list off her many accomplishments.  But it's hard to live within the Zimmerman community without knowing this Senior's name.  What I learned throughout our sessions together last month is that she is also incredibly sweet, beautiful and super fun.  What a well-rounded grad!  

          It is a good thing that Cassie and I clicked so well- because we spent quite a bit of extra time together during the end of her second session.  I set my keys within the trunk of my car as I switched lenses and prepared for a new location of shooting.  I could blame this mistake on pregnancy brain but I am pretty sure that had nothing to do with it. The moment I slammed the trunk I knew.  Within seconds, I also remembered that being this car was new for us, we had only ONE set of keys.  Did I mention we were near railroad tracks, in the middle of no where, at 9pm on a Friday night?  And yet, what could have been awkward and embarrassing, was truly an adventure with Cassie and her mom.  They were so kind, patient and willing to help as we awaited the police.  Cassie expressed how exciting the ordeal was and all I could to was laugh and think of how lucky I was to be with such great people. 

So, without further delay, here are a few highlights of the images we captured of Cassie! 



No comments:

Post a Comment