Monday, January 16, 2012

Plymouth Family Photographer: 'The Lemperes Fab Five"






I would like to nominate the Lemperes family for the most 'well-behaved' children in all of 2011 sessions. They were truly phenomenal and a breeze to work with. I LOVE kids and so enjoy being around them but I also know that I can typically expect to utilize a lot of energy when I photograph them.... but Aiden, Emma and Oscar were so sweet, calm and came ready to have fun! I loved every moment of our session on the last day of the year.

Of course, when Jessica contacted me to book her session for December, we were all anticipating a winter wonderland of white, fluffy snow. But this winter has proved to be strange and there wasn't an inch of snow on the ground during our time together. Still, we were able to capture this beautiful family in a gorgeous setting nonetheless.

Here are a few highlights...I so look forward to watching this adorable children grow in the coming years!





While I have been raving about the sweet kids, I should mention that Jessica and Ben were so cute together... so clearly in love after many years (and three children) later! :) I love being able to get a few portraits of just the couple as this is often forgotten but is so important to capture!



We'll end with this one..such a fun candid shot of siblings...

No comments:

Post a Comment