Friday, August 28, 2015

Sweet L.O.V.E and Smiles: Strouf Family Session


    From beginning to end, this session, just like the family, was saturated in sweet love.  This was the second time I had to pleasure of photographing these six and I can say I am once again amazed by them. The way Sarah and Jason balance life with four little ones is beautiful- and it shows in the joy and sweetness their children exude.  They loved the farm and beach locations- from the cows and rustic feel of the barns and historic buildings to the simple fun in throwing rocks and sand into the water at the beach.

   As I drove home from their session, I thought about how much laughter goes on within their family. And as our family grows, I think I am learning that is not only fun but a must to laugh through the good and the bad- the hard, stressful and the juggling of four little humans completely dependent upon you for everything. That laughter makes it beautiful and impacts the kids forever.  The final image I captured from their shoot was that of a heart shaped shell found on the sandy beach by their adorable daughter. I couldn't have dreamed of a better way and a better image to summarize our time together- love and simple joys. Here is peak into their session:


No comments:

Post a Comment