Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Class of 2016: Maddie


    Sisters. I held her, made her laugh, and found joy in her girly toddler self. I have countless memories of her sitting on my bathroom vanity while I got ready in the mornings, 13 years between us. Even then she loved makeup and girl time. That remans true today. But there is much more. Maddie is a girl of perseverance, tough skin and someone who knows who she is and what she stands for.  She has a laughter that is contagious and spontaneous and brought the blend of sweet, silly and sass to her session this week in Minneapolis.  I have loved watching her grow to this point and can't wait to see her explore the world and her place in it in the coming years. Mad, I have your back, will laugh with you forever and love you- always.

Here is a peek at her images:



No comments:

Post a Comment