Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Class of 2017: Annika



      Photographing senior girls is one of my favorites. They are on the precipice of exciting things- and finding out who they are, what they stand for and what dreams they want to pursue in the coming years.  Annika was a total and complete joy to photograph. This girl was up for anything, beautifully photogenic, real and so easy to converse with.  Although I had just met her, it was like hanging out with someone I had known for years.  I loved chatting with her about her goals of exploring her passion for the arts, and traveling.  We were blessed to begin her session in her grandparents backyard and neighborhood and end up in one of my favorite spots in Minneapolis: St. Anthony Main.  Here is a glimpse into a few of the images captured: 


No comments:

Post a Comment