Thursday, June 9, 2016

Best Friends & Beauty: Jodi & Tim's St. Anthony Wedding



    Weddings are always significant for me. The emotions, the beauty, the love- it is hard to not get giddy and excited about each and every one. But this one was all the more special and sentimental. One of my closest friends married the perfect man for her last weekend- and it was amazing.  For the last 12 years, I have walked life with Jodi. We have been gone through college, graduations, my wedding, moves, joys, trials and job changes, my babies being born and her being called 'aunt jodi', adventures, day-trips, long talks, and so much more.  And then, after all this, to see her walk down the aisle, to watch her and Tim exchange vows to God and to commit to Christ and one another, it was overwhelming and wonderful; it felt like such an honor to be standing up in their wedding.  

   The morning down pouring rain gave way to a perfect evening and we were able to sneak away for 15 minutes and get a few images with the lush forests of their reception venue.  Here is a peek into that short time that I will always treasure. Love you both and so happy for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment