Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Beloved, Blessed Brothers Session: The Barnier Family


     I love sessions where I feel like I am capturing the real heart of the family.  The laughter, the curiosity, the joy, and the authentic moments are the ones that stand the test of time.  These five gave me such a beautiful glimpse into their sweet family.  And with three boys of my own, I felt right at home.  The boys did fantastic, and took breaks to explore, climb, run and be all that boys should be.  I really love the Barnier's and am so glad our paths crossed several years ago.  Here is peek into their sunlit & smile-filled session: 


1 comment:

  1. Great photo shoot! Thank you very much for sharing these pictures here. We are planning to visit couple of beautiful venues in Atlanta for our wedding shoot too. Also, planning to book one of them for our ceremony.

    ReplyDelete