Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tutu's and Too Cute Fun: Julia Turns One!


If ever there was an award for cutest session- I think this one would win!  Julia is just about the sweetest little girl I have ever photographed.  Pink balloons, baskets, tutu's, headbands, ruffles and fields of flowers only added to the adorable aspects of this day.  Her bright blue eyes and snuggly-sweet personality made it hard for me to bring the session to a close. I so enjoyed my time with this little toddler that I found myself offering to babysit sometime- a first during a session! :) 

So, without going on and on (which, with this family, I truly could), I am happy to share this session on the blog today- I hope the love that these three clearly feel is showcased well in these images. 


No comments:

Post a Comment