Saturday, August 2, 2014

Class of 2015: Sarah


I felt like we walked through the the wardrobe into the land of Narnia. It was magical. In some of my travels and adventures in Italy, California Coast and more, this scene was right up there. Lavender at sunset. Fields of lavender gracing the ground with its vibrancy and brilliance.  We walked in it and took it all in. I think Sarah and her mom were just as impacted by it.  Sheer beauty displayed for us.

Sarah is wonderful. She is the third sister in this great family that i have photographed and I love seeing them nearly every year!  She was a natural, with a sweet smile and beautiful eyes, and easy-going personality and a contagious laugh.  She said she wanted a county feel to her session and so I brought her to some hay, a rustic barn and then the glorious field of lavender.  The weather was ideal and the time flew by. Here is a look into her session:


No comments:

Post a Comment