Sunday, August 10, 2014

Class of 2015: Mary


Sometimes, I don't know what to expect. In my profession, I often meet the client the moment we are to begin their session. I get to know them a little over the phone and as they complete a form- but to truly get a feel for them- their style, personality, and all that makes them unique, it takes a face to face interaction.  Within moments, I knew that Mary is an intelligent, mature, kind, sweet senior.  She also happens to be classically beautiful.  Her ability to show a glorious smile as well as the dramatic, more serious look was amazing.  

I loved learning about Mary's childhood and more recent memories as we walked their land overlooking the lake.  The sun set and we captured images that showcase this lovely senior and the idyllic place she calls home.  



No comments:

Post a Comment