Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Landmark Center Family Session: The Leer's!

 

The job of a photographer is to create an environment where beautiful moments can happen and then to capture them. These moments should be natural, real, and showcase the feelings of all those involved.  After Saturday's session, the love felt between these four was undeniable- and adorable in every way.  The rainy, grey day didn't impact the joy these two little boys exude and the sweet love they share with their parents.  We meandered through the Landmark Center in St. Paul before venturing out to Rice Park.  I loved watching (and documenting) the relationship between these two brothers.  With two little boys of my own, I felt right at home. 

Over the past few years, I have had the privilege of photographing this family add two more to their lives- during these five sessions including maternity, newborn, and one year old shoots, I can honestly say they are dear to me- and incredibly fun to photograph!  Check out the last session HERE.  And now, a look into our time together- complete with smiles, giggles, baby kisses and a bow tie!


 
 
 

3 comments: