Monday, March 17, 2014

True Joy & Love l Deanna & Matt l Engaged


I loved them right from the start. Genuine, real and fun- these two are the perfect match.  When they selected the land surrounding Matt's childhood home for their portraits- I knew it would something special.  It is so reflective of them- natural and at ease.  As we navigated the old barn, vintage truck, rustic logs and serene fields, I couldn't help by think how blessed I am to document their beautiful love. The cattails were shedding their layers- and the snow was melting, all revealing the gorgeous way nature prepares for the next season.  I am thrilled for these two to begin their next season- as husband and wife- in September!  It will be a day full of joy and laughter! 

Here is a peek into their session:


No comments:

Post a Comment