Friday, June 14, 2013

Owatonna Newborn Photographer: The Leer's



This family is near and dear to my heart. I have had the honor of photographing them for the last two years as they've welcomed a son, celebrated his first birthday, looked forward to the birth of another son and then this past week, I was able to meet this 2nd little bundle of joy!  Hudson is adorable from head to toe and such a good little baby boy!  Brooks is the epitome of a true boy- busy, fun and even a little ham when placed in front of the camera!

I've said it before and I will say it again, I LOVE this part of my job. I love watching families grow and children go from newborns, to toddlers and on!  The Leer's are one of the cutest families ever!

Here is a glimpse at our time together!



2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful! You do wonderful work Kate!

    ReplyDelete