Friday, September 6, 2013

Milestones!

What a big week for our family!  My wonderful husband is back at teaching, and back in school himself, my three-year-old started preschool and my baby started crawling!  On tops of all that, we sold our little SUV and purchased a used minivan!  I never thought I would say this, but I LOVE the minivan.  It will be especially helpful for our trips to Milwaukee to visit Jeremy's family. :)

It seems all these little changes have made me nostalgic.  Thinking of how much my Preschooler has grown, changed and developed in the last three years and realizing just how fast time moves and made me stop and not take even the smallest moments for granted with my little ones.  It was perfectly fitting the, to photograph two family session early this week and capture their "smallest" moments.  The images showed these families playing baseball together, tickling, laughing, hugging and enjoying sweet memories.  What a joy it is to watch families love one another well.

Here are a few shots of my son just before his first day of Preschool!


Have a wonderful weekend! I will be photographing another beautiful wedding and I cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment