Thursday, September 19, 2013

Class of 2014: Molly




      I first met Molly when she was cute little middle schooler. I always loved her- she was sweet, quiet and very kind with a beautiful smile.   I knew she would be easy to photograph for her grad portraits, but she was AMAZING!  Natural, fun, at ease and flaunting an incredible sense of style, she was a breeze and joy to photograph last month!  I couldn't get over how much fun it was and how I was hoping sun would set just a little slower so I could photograph this beauty a little longer!  

     Molly chose to include wonderful elements that showcase who she is.  Everything from her great-grandmothers ring to sheets of music to her incredibly varied, unique an fashionable clothing conveyed a wonderful teenager whom I am honored to know!  Here is a glimpse at her session:



No comments:

Post a Comment