Saturday, September 7, 2013

Class of 2014: Austin


               Austin was so fun to photograph.  I loved that he brought along items that reflect his passions: Golf and Long-Boarding.  He was SO excited to have long boarding captured especially.  As I photographed him, I thought of how blessed I am to do what I do.  A few years ago, I photographed Ashley, Austin's sister.  They live over an hour away and yet they were willing to drive to get their grad portraits taken by me.  What a compliment in every sense.  And this is what it comes down to: relationships.  All of photography really comes down to this and I love it.  Ashley, Austin, their wonderful mom and I had such a blast that I didn't want it to end.  But as the sunset, I smiled and knew we had captured Austin well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment