Friday, September 7, 2012

Sweet Love & Sweet Treats: Alisha & Tony's Engagement Session!



Bubbly, sweet, kind, easy-going, and sincere.  These are a few of the words I would use to describe Alisha and Tony.  I loved our session together a few weeks ago and enjoyed every moment of getting to know this sweet family.  Their little boy, Ethan, is adorable and every way and will make for the perfect ring-bearer next June at their gorgeous Minneapolis wedding.  Here is a peek at a few images from our fun time together! 





I love this image of Tony & Alisha.  It captures their personalities perfectly! 


It was a hot day and a break for ice cream was a must! 





There is no shortage of love and joy with these two! 







Thank you for allowing me photograph this beautiful season in your life! I cannot wait for next summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment