Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Beautiful Beachside Wedding: Jennifer and Jeremy



August 25th, 2012 was a long-awaited day.  For years, Jennifer and Jeremy had planned and prepared to begin their marriage.  Unforeseen and trying circumstances moved this day out further than they had expected.  Still, these trails only deepened their love and matured their faith.  Together, they weathered many storms. 

Their wedding day started out rainy.  As I drove up to their wonderful Alexandria, MN location, it poured and I prayed.  I prayed it would stop raining and that these two would have a day free of worry and full of joy.  My prayers were answered and their day flowed perfectly.  Much like their relationship, the storms passed to reveal and promising and happy future. 

I say this often but I am truly blessed with wonderful clients.  These two are no exception; in fact, they were some of the most thoughtful and graciously kind people I have ever had the joy of getting to know!  Throughout her day, Jennifer was constantly making sure that everyone else was doing well!  Meanwhile, Jeremy was obviously head over heals for his bride and it was so fun to photograph! 

Here are a few highlights telling the story of their beautiful beachside wedding:




They had such creative invites for their big day- playing off the beachside theme with a lawn chair!



A sweet "first look" as Jeremy admires Jennifer's beautiful dress.





Lovely details that made the day:





I just loved the rustic buildings at Mount Carmel!


One of my favorites from their day- it truly portrays their deep love for each other:





These two were some of the cutest kids ever to be in a wedding! 









Mount Carmel offered such gorgeous views of the lake during the ceremony:



A beautiful way to honor Jen's dear mother:








Just before the reception began, we took a few more shots on the docks:




I loved how these two wanted to incorporate their beloved puppy in their wedding day!






Congratulations Jennifer & Jeremy on a beautiful day! I wish you lifetime of joy and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment