Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bride and Groom Art Albums: Katie & Cody



      One of my favorite aspects about my job is custom-designing wedding albums for my clients.  I don’t use templates at all- so the process can take a bit- but I love the end result and I love that I can truly tailor-make each and every page.  The finished product is always 20 pages of artistic creation that tells the unique love story of the couple.  Because no two couples, weddings or styles are the same, no two albums should be either!  The genuine leather cover featuring a favorite image, personalized quotes, verses and lyrics and the flush mount design on thick 1/4" pages make it one that will last a lifetime and hopefully always bring my couples back to their most significant day! 

Today, I finished Katie and Cody’s album and wanted to share a sneak peek with all of you!  Enjoy the beautiful day! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment