Friday, June 15, 2012

Class of 2013: Sarah

Sarah was a natural beauty to photograph. She is real, authentic, and has a quiet confidence about her that I love. Her smile was soft and natural, and she seemed at ease throughout our session. The locations we selected together really reflected and complimented her style and personality. Also, I had one of the biggest laughs I have ever had during a session. Picture this: I am focused on photographing this beautiful senior within the woods in Zimmerman. Suddenly, a swarm of swallows attack me- and I mean ATTACK. They swooped down and literally hit my head for a good 10-20 seconds. I, of course, was concerned with protecting my camera above all else and moved out of there as quickly as possible. Once I recovered from my shock, Sarah and I had a good laugh. That was a first- and hopefully a last! :) Here are a few favorites from her session!

No comments:

Post a Comment