Thursday, June 21, 2012

Class of 2013: Morgan

If ever there was a family I love and adore, it would be Morgan and her incredible family.  I had the opportunity to meet and photograph her sister a couple years ago and just connected instantly with them.  What a joy it was to get to know Morgan during her session last month.  This girl is beautiful, fun, authentic, outgoing, sweet and has some serious skill when it comes to being in front of the camera!

Truly, it is people like Morgan and her family that make me so passionate about what I do.  Not only do I get the honor of capturing life's most important moments for them, but I get to consider them much more than clients- I consider them friends.

Here are a few of my favorites from Morgan's session.  I was so happy when Morgan loved my idea of balloons in a field and have never seen anyone rock the hippie chic look quite like this gorgeous girl!








No comments:

Post a Comment