Friday, June 8, 2012

Class of 2013: Ally

I love this girl, I love her family. Over the years, I have photographed Ally and her sister in various sports and then I was honored to photograph her sister, Ashley, last year. Ally is stunningly beautiful. She is one of the most photogenic girls I have ever met and we had a total blast during her session. It was quite breezy- no, it was downright CRAZY WINDY during her session- and yet, she handled it like a pro with the most radiant smile on her face. One of my favorite images from our session was this one of Ally, wrapped beautifully within her a quilt made by her beloved grandma. What a moving image and one that stirs many emotions- and this beautiful grad so easily pulled off a more dramatic, serious expression. Here are a few favorites from her session last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment